Federal Contract - Compliance Posters
Federal Contact - Jobsite Office - Federal, State & Local Required Posters
Federal, State & Local Compliance Posters need to be clearly posted at all jobsites and offices to comply with company guidelines and Federal, State and Local ordinances. The posters listed below are required and will be provide based on your project zip code. Please make sure the zip code of the project is noted on this order regardless of your ship to address.
This is a Subscription service for 1-Year from the date you place your order. You will automatically receive updated posters if required due to any Federal, State or Local changes. You will receive notifications prior to the termination of your subscription. You must renew your subscription when notified or you will not receive any further updates for your project.
Federal, State & Local Posters Provided:
- Right to Work
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Your Rights under USERRA
- Your Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act Labor Law
- Job Safety and Health: It’s the Law
- EEO is the Law
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Employee Rights under the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Employee Rights on Government Contracts
- Employee Rights under the Davis-Bacon Act
- Worker Rights under Executive Order 13658 - Federal Contractor Minimum Wage
- Worker Rights under Executive Order 13706 - Paid Sick Leave
- State & Local Labor Law Posters (based on your zip code)
In addition, each job site is responsible to separately obtain and post the following:
- Local Permits (provided by jobsite)
- OSHA Form 300A (February thru April) - Provided by Risk Management
Please Note: In no event shall Seller be liable for incidental, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages even if advised in advance of the possibility for such damage. Except for “Reimbursement” as defined herein, Seller’s total liability for damages shall be limited to the total fees due hereunder for the annual invoice upon which a claim is based. Seller agrees to reimburse you for fines imposed by any federal, state or local government authority arising out of the failure of the Posting Kits or any mandatory update from Seller to conform to any applicable federal, state or local law, rule or regulation (“Reimbursement”), subject to the terms herein. In order to receive Reimbursement, the fined Location must (a) demonstrate that it properly displayed the most recent materials provided by Seller as part of the Service prior to the fine (to qualify, posters must be displayed as of the date of delivery to the shipping address you have provided); and (b) provide Seller with a copy of the claim and/or agency citation and penalty assessments within ten (10) business days of the Location’s receipt of the same. This limited indemnity for Reimbursements applies to the specific Posting Kits you have purchased, and does not cover posting requirements that may be mandated for your company’s specific business or industry, specific government contractor or funding terms, state or local government contractor compliance, union agreements or other contracts, or other mandates unique to your company’s business practices, and does not cover any damages relating to employment litigation or federal contract suspension or loss.